“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

"I started adult life broken...."

"I started adult life broken. It is as if I have had to re-learn to breathe in and out. It has taken years to re-learn the gospel in it's pure form. To process things in an emotionally healthy way. To even speak with people or look them in the eyes was hard and still can be. 

"I still have a long way to go. I have been able to let go of the deep hurt and resentment of having to re-learn things as an adult. I was able to do this when I realized I could see within seconds what used to be in my eyes in others' eyes. Now I know what to say to help them save themselves and how to be there for them. 

"So in the end, I'll hold tight to this life of having to learn how to breathe in and out all over again. And I'll thank Him for it."