“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

"My husband of 16 ½ years told me..."

"One year and 5 weeks ago, my husband of 16 ½ years told me he was no longer interested in being part of the LDS faith. He cited many reasons, which seemed very believable at the time and kept me awake and nauseous most of the night. This information was all new to me.  I had no idea,I mean NO IDEA any of these ideas about our faith were out there. I have come now to realize they are just the same old arguments used by every anti-mormon website out there and I am satisfied with the faithful answers.Some are not. He is not.  

"I have recently come to realize that the very thing I was hating and wanted to take away from my husband was agency. I wanted him to quit making choices I didn't like. I essentially wanted him to follow Satan’s plan and take his agency away from him. The plan that Satan proposed, that I fought against in the pre-mortal life, was the very thing I now wanted for my husband. Make him 'choose the right' and come back to me, to my way of thinking.  

"He recently said, 'I don't know where my journey will end up--it could be back in the church but I don't want to give you false hope.' I responded,'It's not false hope. That's just the way I am.  I live by faith, hope and charity--these are my core values so I will have hope always and it won't ever be false.'  

"We are still together because I choose to love him everyday. It has never been a harder choice; I didn't know it would ever have to be a choice. Where did my happily ever after go when I walked out of the temple?"