“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

"Even though I don't really observe the standards..."

"Even though I don't really observe the standards that LDS individuals follow, I still appreciate where those standards brought me.

"I've had trouble trying to fit in and accept the fact that I felt a little different than my childhood friends when it came to going to church and talking about it. I didn't really know how to feel or what to believe sitting in Young Women's for years. And because of not knowing, I began to resent the people that followed the Gospel's teachings. Because I thought they were wrong.

"To this day, I don't agree with most of the teachings and beliefs, but I can and will respect them.

"The past few years have been about me accepting that everyone can have different beliefs. They can live their lives in the fashion that may make me question them, but it comes down to being happy. I have had to come to the realization that my loved ones DON'T have to like what I'm doing or what I believe in because I have no right to dislike what they believe. It all comes down to love.

"Living in a hateful shell destroyed me as a person and burned a lot of bridges in the process. I am still struggling to build myself back up and beyond to the person I aspire to be. And, even though I used to hate it, my LDS background has helped me along the way."