“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

"Having children and being married is harder than I ever thought it would be."

"Having children and being married is harder than I ever thought it would be. I love it, but it is constantly overwhelming to be the one needed by everyone else. The little boy laughs, shared memories, and hugs make it all worth it, but...I never realized I would feel like I was drowning some days. It never occurred to me that my every moment could be used by everyone else. And I never knew what a severe lack of sleep could make me do or say. 

"I'm grateful for my family and for my faith, which taught me at an early age the way to find comfort and joy, because it is the only thing that keeps me sane somedays."