“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

"...I find myself feeling like I’ve lost myself..."

"With all my children at school I find myself feeling like I’ve lost myself. I get the bits of time in between dropping them off and picking them up from school, taking them to piano lessons, straightening the house, grocery shopping, doing laundry, my church calling, being a wife, and meal planning. 

"I know I should be studying and using my free time wisely to better myself but I just feel purposeless and like I’m drifting, nothing can hold my attention. There’s no motivation inside me. I frustrate myself that I can’t just get on with life and love this new stage, but I’m sentimental, and it feels like I’m in a holding pattern."