“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

"A recent Relief Society lesson really resonated with me...."

"A recent Relief Society lesson really resonated with me. We were discussing the differences in personality between Hyrum and Joseph Smith. 

"The teacher asked us what we could learn from how different these two brothers and church leaders were. The answer hit me hard. They were both such vital instruments in the hands of the Lord in restoring the gospel and leading a young church. The Lord utilized their differences to build the kingdom. 

"I realized that our differences in the church, especially among women, is what makes things more interesting and in a sense, more complete. I want to embrace and learn from women who are different than me, and in so doing gain understanding and empathy from their personalities and experiences. I want to be more complete."