“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

CALL FOR ENTRIES

Real Life Mormon Women accomplishes a lot of good. Help it continue. If you've felt the urge to share, please do! You say you're not a writer? No problem! I am. I have worked with ladies who have the desire to share, but have a hard time putting it on "paper." I am more than happy to work with you to produce a product that adequately expresses your feelings.

And remember, I welcome anonymous posts, and honor them.

We gain strength by sharing and realizing that "someone else feels the same way I do!"


I'm asking for honest answers to any of the following questions:

* Something you would change (in yourself, or others, or the world, or anything else for that matter).

* A lesson you've recently learned.

* A struggle.

* A victory.

Email your answers to:
suepete@mac.com

Let's be real,
Sue