“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

"I feel like I don't know who I am anymore..."

"Ever since I was little I've always wanted to be a mom. I have 2 amazing kids, and another on the way, and I feel like I don't know who I am anymore. 

"I have all these ambitions and dreams and things I want to do but I also have kids...and a husband...and they all need me, like, ALL the time! Not that I don't love them tremendously with all of my heart, but I feel like I got lost along the way. And now there's no time for me to be me. And no money for me to do what I want to do because of the necessities a family requires. And on top of all that I don't even know what I want anymore because I have no time to figure it out! I'm talking about things I love to do, like hobbies and passions that drive a person to be a better person. Things that make me want to wake up the next day and live my life all over again.

"Having a family is hard. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give them up for ANYTHING. But when do I get to feel like me again? When am I not going to feel like I'm being pulled in a thousand different directions between family and church and just have time for myself? When do I get to find my own motivation for loving life again?"