“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

PLEASE HELP.

I NEED YOU.

If you're a follower of RLMW, or just a once-in-a-while casual reader, I'll bet you've thought, "I would like to share ___________________, but I can't write [or feel comfortable sharing, or not sure anyone will be interested, or what will others think of me, or a number of other reasons]." I am here to assure you all of these reasons can be dealt with.

If you don't write, send me your thoughts and I will work with you to compose an entry you will be pleased with.

If you're not comfortable sharing, do it anonymously.

I promise that whatever you are wanting to share, there is a reader who can identify with your thoughts and will appreciate reading them.

As for what others might think, you might be surprised with the fact others do not judge what's in RLMW, but they appreciate the courage it takes to share.

Check the right hand column of this page to see how easy it is to send in an entry.

I know I have readers, but I am lacking contributors. A couple more, and I'm out of posts. And if that's the case, okay then. I'll leave the blog up for others to glean from.  But it would sure be nice to keep adding to the pool that has been changing lives.

Thank you for supporting this blog. I am truly humbled to be part of it.

Let's be real,
Sue