“We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other.”

(Marjorie Pay Hinckley)


Long overdue honest social media.

WHAT ARE WOMEN SAYING ABOUT RLMW?

“This was the most INSIGHTFUL ARTICLE yet. I just want to hug this RLMW for about an hour. She isn't only ‘real,’ she is dead-on ‘right.’ Loved it and love you Sue Samson Peterson for providing a place where voices are heard and faith is promoted.”

"Thank you for bringing light and hope to women."

"Can I just say how much I love that you are doing this? Honesty in my friendships with women has always been important to me. I don't know why we feel the need to bring each other down even when we don't feel like we are doing something malicious. Even just pretending your life is problem free is so damaging."

"Totally loving RLMW! It is my one read that I allow myself each morning before tackling the day."


Take the leap and become part of Real Life Mormon Women. 

I'm asking for honest answers to any of the following questions:

* Something you would change (in yourself, or others, or the world, or anything else for that matter).

* A lesson you've recently learned.

* A struggle.

* A victory.

Email your answers to: suepete@mac.com

(Answers can be posted anonymously upon request.)